East Union Lutheran Church (EULC), located in beautiful rolling farm fields 3 miles southwest of Carver, Minnesota, is a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). EULC is a community moving forward through grace, with the vision to be "a wellspring of faith, hope, and love"!
Our Vision - We will be a wellspring of faith, hope and love.
Our Mission - We are a congregation inspired by Jesus Christ to bring God's message of faith, hope, and love into the world:
- By creating a community open to all yearning for a relationship with God and neighbor, offering what the world does not offer
- By embracing the gifts and needs of our members as we grow in our community of Christ
- By honoring our past, facing our future with courage, and moving forward through grace
Here is a little bit about what makes East Union Lutheran Church the special place it is...
- We are on the National Register of Historic Places
- We had 78 members that served in the Civil War
- We are the original site of Gustavus Adolphus College
- We have a historical cemetery
- We are the home to the Viola Loehrs Memorial Prairie and Peace Path
- We are a country church of 300+ members and typically have 100+ people who gather at our worship service on any given Sunday
- We are Adjacent to the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
- We are socially active, supporting both local and global agencies