Building Use Information
Please use this list as a guide to help ensure that we can serve you and others to the best of our abilities. We hope this answers any questions you may have about using the space. There is a copy of this list in the kitchen, near the phone.
- You will get an entry code to the church door and Parish Center (East) door a few days prior to the event.
- When your event is finished, please lock all the doors before leaving.
- Turn off lights and return any thermostats to previous settings upon departure.
- Wash any dishes used. Dish soap is under the sink in the kitchen.
- Please pick up any messes. Custodians will clean and vacuum.
- You may leave trash in the kitchen. There are extra trash bags under the sink in the center of the kitchen.
- Please place recyclables in the blue container.
Upon leaving, please leave the space as you found it.